Georgia Pre-K 2017-18 Registration Now Open!
Georgia Pre-K is a free state lottery funded educational program for all eligible 4-year-old children in Georgia.
The purpose is to prepare children for success in Kindergarten and later school years. The Sunshine House is proud to be one of the largest Georgia Pre-K providers in the state, and we welcome you to visit a Pre-K class to see what makes us so special!
Eligibility / Registration Requirements
To be eligible for free Georgia Pre-K, a child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 of the upcoming or current school year and a resident of Georgia.
The following is required by the State of Georgia to register your child for this program. Please bring these forms with you for registration:
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s proof of age (birth certificate, passport, hospital record of live birth, green card, pink card or Federal I-94 card)
- Proof of Georgia residency (utility bill, rental / mortgage agreement or letter from employer)
- Completed Bright from the Start enrollment form
Forms required before school begins:
- Immunizations (DHR Form 3231)
- Hearing, vision and dental examination certificates (DHR Form 3300)
Pre-K classes are filled on a first-come basis. Call to reserve your spot today!
Registration is now open for the 2017-2018 school year.
Contact your local Sunshine House today to see if your child is eligible for FREE Georgia Pre-K!