How do I enroll in childcare or a preschool?
Ready to get started? Follow these 5 easy steps to become part of The Sunshine House family today.
1. Find a school near you. Each school’s website includes photos, contact information, Center Director biography, school transportation, and more!
2. Contact the school to check into classroom availability and tuition rates. Availability and rates vary by school, and availability can change quickly. Contact the school you're interested in to get the most up-to-date information.
3. Schedule a tour. Choosing the right daycare or preschool is an important decision. A school may look great online, but nothing compares to visiting in person and getting a feel for the school, its teachers and programming. Download our Tour Checklist to help compare schools on your list. Not familiar with childcare licensing standards? Review our Childcare Licensing FAQs to learn more.
4. Register at your school. Once you've made your decision to enroll, your Center Director will give you an Enrollment Package. This contains forms required by your state and information needed to take care of your child.
5. Submit your Enrollment Package to your school. Once your Director has reviewed your application and processed all your state's required documents, it's time to schedule your start date!
New Family Guide
As a new family, you may have questions about what to expect on your first day and how to prepare. What should your child wear? What should you bring (and not bring)? That is why we've created our New Family Guide! Read our Guide online or download and print a copy today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing the right educational childcare or preschool for your family is a big decision. And you're probably researching and touring several local schools. We've compiled a list of our frequently asked questions to help you find the information you're interested in quickly and easily.
We’re honored families have trusted us with their children for more than 40 years. We can’t wait to ignite your child’s passion for learning!