Nothing matters more than your child's health and safety. Rest assured; we take every precaution to ensure your child is safe when they spend their day with us.
Our schools follow strict health, safety, and disinfection guidelines based on guidelines from the CDC and state and local departments of health. Our teachers are trained on these health and safety practices, and are also certified in first aid and CPR.
Please contact our school for the most current community-specific guidelines regarding daily drop-off and pick-up, masking, quarantining, and more.
Coronavirus Health & Safety Practices
Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases, we have updated our health and safety measures to follow the latest CDC recommendations and to maintain a safer environment for our children and teachers. These changes will go into effect on Monday, August 9.
- Masks Required for All School-Age Children and Teachers; Recommended for All:
Beginning Monday, August 9, face masks will be required for all school-age children and teachers while inside the building and during bus transportation, regardless of vaccination status. We recommend all team members and children ages 4 years of age and older wear a mask while inside the building.
- Masks Required for Visitors and Therapists:
Beginning Monday, August 9, face masks will be required for all parents, visitors, and therapists who need to remain in the building for 15 minutes or longer, regardless of vaccination status.
- Temperature & Wellness Checks: We will continue to screen all staff members, children, parents, and visitors upon arrival at school to check for raised temperatures. No one with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be allowed inside the facility.
- Parents May Accompany Child to Classroom: We request parents wear a mask while entering the building. Once the screening process has been completed, the parent may escort their child to the classroom. We request that parents do not enter the classroom; however, they must ensure the teacher is aware of their child’s arrival. Once your child has been dropped off with their teacher, we ask that you please exit the building.
If you have any questions about our health and safety precautions, please feel free to contact your Center Director or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Security Cameras & Additional Safety Measures
- Our school is always locked. The front door is secured with electronic keypad entry, so only authorized staff and families may enter. Visitors must sign-in and present a valid ID to enter our building.
- Most schools* are equipped with security cameras throughout classrooms and the lobby. These cameras are closely monitored by management and can be viewed by families at any time in the lobby.
- Our playgrounds are fenced and secured with gates to ensure your child can play outdoors safely.
- We continuously monitor all children, including when they enter or exit the building, enter or exit a vehicle or move to a new location in or around our school.
- Our school has smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, and both are regularly inspected.
- Our team members are certified in first aid and CPR. Our infant and toddler teachers receive SIDs training.
*We anticipate security cameras to be installed in all schools by Dec. 2021.