Nothing matters more than your child's health and safety. Rest assured; we take every precaution to ensure your child is safe when they spend their day with us.
Our schools follow health, safety, and disinfection guidelines based on guidelines from the CDC and state and local departments of health. Our teachers are trained on these health and safety practices, and are also certified in first aid and CPR.
Please contact our school for the most current community-specific guidelines regarding daily drop-off and pick-up, masking, quarantining, and more.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Practices
Due to improving COVID-19 trends and updated guidance from our state licensing regulators, we are adjusting our masking and other related COVID-19 policies in an effort to return to normal operations, where possible.
Beginning Monday, March 7, children 3 years and older, parents, and staff are no longer required to wear a mask inside our facilities. Masking is still recommended but is now voluntary.
Please note that should circumstances or recommendations change in the future, masking and other COVID-19 policies may be adjusted.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Temperatures will no longer be taken upon arrival. We will resume temperature checks for only those exhibiting signs of illness, per state requirements.
- We will resume requiring one parent or guardian to accompany their child to the classroom. Staff will no longer walk children to the classroom upon arrival.
- To limit exposure, families are not permitted to enter classrooms just yet.
- Please continue to screen your child for symptoms of COVID-19 or any contagious illness, including fever (temperature 100.4 ºF or higher), chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste of smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting. Should your child exhibit any of the symptoms above, please keep your child home and contact your health care provider.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and partnership in our efforts to keep our children healthy and in attendance.
State requirements may vary. If you have any questions about your school's health and safety precautions, please feel free to contact your Center Director or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Security Cameras & Additional Safety Measures
- Our school is always locked. The front door is secured with electronic keypad entry, so only authorized staff and families may enter. Visitors must sign-in and present a valid ID to enter our building.
- All schools are equipped with security cameras throughout classrooms and the lobby. These cameras are closely monitored by management and can be viewed by families at any time in the lobby.
- Our playgrounds are fenced and secured with gates to ensure your child can play outdoors safely.
- We continuously monitor all children, including when they enter or exit the building, enter or exit a vehicle or move to a new location in or around our school.
- Our school has smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, and both are regularly inspected.
- Our team members are certified in first aid and CPR. Our infant and toddler teachers receive SIDs training.