Nothing matters more than your child's health and safety. Rest assured; we take every precaution to ensure your child is safe when they spend their day with us.
Our schools follow health, safety, and disinfection guidelines based on guidelines from the CDC and state and local departments of health. Our teachers are trained on these health and safety practices, and are also certified in first aid and CPR.
Security Cameras & Additional Safety Measures
- Our school is always locked. The front door is secured with electronic keypad entry, so only authorized staff and families may enter. Visitors must sign-in and present a valid ID to enter our building.
- All schools are equipped with security cameras throughout classrooms and the lobby. These cameras are closely monitored by management and can be viewed by families at any time in the lobby.
- Our playgrounds are fenced and secured with gates to ensure your child can play outdoors safely.
- We continuously monitor all children, including when they enter or exit the building, enter or exit a vehicle or move to a new location in or around our school.
- Our school has smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, and both are regularly inspected.
- Our team members are certified in first aid and CPR. Our infant and toddler teachers receive SIDs training.