Careers at The Sunshine House
Bright Futures Start Here doesn’t just apply to our children. It applies to you, too. Join our team of amazing people today and love what you do!
At The Sunshine House, we’re committed to creating a warm, inclusive environment where you’re given an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in children’s lives each day.
We are always looking for experienced, caring daycare and preschool educators, teachers, managers and caregivers to join our team.
We have positions available all over the country, including these metro areas - Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Greensboro, NC; Fayetteville, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Columbia, SC; Charleston, SC; Greenville, SC; Fort Collins, CO; Aiken, SC; Augusta, GA; Frisco, TX; Gahanna, OH; Grove City, OH; Hixson, TN; Salt Lake City, UT and more! We have more than 100 schools nationwide. Relocation assistance may be available.
Having trouble applying online? Email us!
Teacher & Teammate Benefits
Our people make the difference. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring you know you’re amazing – and appreciated. We provide a range of important employee benefits.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- FREE or 50% off childcare tuition
- Paid training & education assistance
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- 401K retirement plan
- Complimentary life insurance
- Closed weekends and major holidays
- Fun, team-oriented environment with casual dress code
- Employee discount program
Ready to apply?
Daycare & Preschool Career Paths
You'll have many opportunities to grow and develop your career. We believe in developing our teammates and promoting from within.
Teaching Job Opportunities
- Infant and toddler lead & assistant teachers
- Preschool and Pre-K lead & assistant teachers
- Before- and after-school lead & assistant teachers
- Georgia Pre-K lead and assistant teachers
- NC Pre-K teachers
- SC First Steps teachers
- Head Start teachers
Daycare Support Jobs
- Substitute teachers
- Floater teachers
- Cooks / nutritionists
- Bus drivers
Childcare & Preschool Management Jobs
- Center Director
- Assistant Director
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
Nothing matters more than your health, safety and security. Every Sunshine House follows our strict health, safety and disinfection guidelines based on current recommendations from the CDC. Please visit our Health, Safety & Security section for more information.
Benefits may vary by position. The Sunshine House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.