Teachers, Childcare and Preschool Job Opportunities
Teachers are heroes! Do you want to help create a better world? Make a difference in the lives of children every day? Then, we want you to join our team.
We are always looking for experienced, caring daycare and preschool educators, teachers, managers and caregivers to join our team.
We have positions available all over the country, including these metro areas - Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Greensboro, NC; Fayetteville, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Columbia, SC; Charleston, SC; Greenville, SC; Fort Collins, CO; Aiken, SC; Augusta, GA; Frisco, TX; Gahanna, OH; Grove City, OH; Hixson, TN; Salt Lake City, UT and more! We have more than 100 schools nationwide.
Daycare Career Paths
Where would you like your childcare and preschool career to begin? When you join The Sunshine House family, the sky is the limit! You'll have many opportunities to grow and develop your career. We believe in developing our teammates and growing from within.
Teaching Job Opportunities
- Infant and toddler lead & assistant teachers
- Preschool and Pre-K lead & assistant teachers
- Before- and after-school lead & assistant teachers
- Georgia Pre-K lead and assistant teachers
- NC Pre-K teachers
- SC First Steps teachers
- Head Start teachers
Daycare Support Jobs
- Substitute teachers
- Float teachers
- Cooks / nutritionists
- Bus drivers
Childcare Management Jobs
- Center Director
- Assistant Director
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees (30 hours or more per week) and other benefits for part-time employees (17-29 hours per week). And we have a lot of fun!
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday pay
- FREE or 50% off childcare tuition discount
- Paid training and education assistance
- Professional development, including Child Development (CDA) assistance
- 401K retirement plan
- Complimentary life insurance
- Fun, team-oriented environment with casual dress code
- Employee discount program
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
Ready to apply?
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
Nothing matters more than your health, safety and security. Every Sunshine House follows our strict health, safety and disinfection guidelines based on current recommendations from the CDC. Please visit our Health, Safety & Security section for more information.
Benefits may vary by position. The Sunshine House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.