Do you want to create a better world? Or make a difference in the lives of children every day? Then we want to meet you! We are always looking for experienced and talented early childhood educators, teachers and caregivers to join our team.
Classroom teaching opportunities include:
- Infant and toddler lead & assistant teachers
- Preschool and Pre-K lead & assistant teachers
- Before- and after-school lead & assistant teachers
- Georgia Pre-K lead and assistant teachers
- NC Pre-K teachers
- SC First Steps teachers
- Head Start teachers
Support positions include:
- Substitute teachers
- Float teachers
- Cooks / nutritionists
- Bus drivers
Center management positions include:
- Center Director
- Assistant Director
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees (30 hours or more per week) and other benefits for part-time employees (17-29 hours per week). And we have a lot of fun!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- Annual PTO and holiday pay
- Generous childcare discounts
- Employee Perks discount program
- 401k retirement plan
- Positive, team-orientated environment
- Continuing education and professional development, including Child Development Associate (CDA) assistance
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
For a list of current infant, toddler, preschool opportunities and to apply online, click here.
Benefits may vary by position. The Sunshine House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.