How much does daycare cost?
Childcare costs vary. The best way to get tuition information is to speak with the Center Director of the school you’re interested in attending. Your Director can walk you through our childcare programs and care options, and answer all your questions.
Factors Impacting Tuition Costs
- Rates vary by region, city and school.
- Your child’s age, and the programs you’re interested in.
- Number of days, and the number of hours per day you need care.
Tuition is All-Inclusive
- Fresh breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack. Meals are prepared on-site daily.
- All curriculum instruction, consumables, and activities.
- Spanish, sign language, and literacy programs.
- School-age program tuition includes transportation from school to the center each afternoon. Both before-school and after-school care are available at most locations.
Stimulus 2021 | Childcare Assistance & Tax Credits
The recently passed American Rescue Plan Act made several changes to the 2021 childcare tax credit, temporarily expanding the rules around who is eligible for the credit, how much the credit pays and when. We want you to be aware of these opportunities, as they may help your family!
- For 2021, the child tax credit increases to $3,600 per child under age 6, and $3,000 per child aged 6 to 17. Prior to this legislation, the tax credit was up to $2,000 per child (ages 0-16).
- Half of this credit can be sent to qualifying taxpayers in the form of direct cash payments from July to December 2021. The other half will be available when they file their tax return in 2022.
Eligibility for benefits is dependent upon your personal tax situation, including your adjusted gross income and tax filing status. Please contact a tax professional for more detailed information.
Childcare Tuition Discounts
Families with more than one child enrolled full-time may receive a multi-child discount. Please check with your Center Director for more details.
Tuition discount offers may not be combined, and are not applicable to other programs under The Sunshine House umbrella of companies.
Financial Aid for Childcare
Most Sunshine House schools accept families participating in the subsidized childcare assistance program. If you think you may be eligible to receive childcare assistance, please apply for services through your participating state agency. If you are approved, you will receive a childcare voucher from your agency with instructions.
Ready to Get Started?
Find childcare near you and schedule a tour today!