Explorers & Early Preschool
Anyone who has a 2- or 3-year-old at home knows they are a bundle of energy and curiosity; always looking for something new to discover. That is why we call this group our Explorers.
Our Explorers / Early Preschool curriculum is designed to provide your active 2-year-old with engaging experiences and stimulating environments that support development of their brains, bodies, and social-emotional skills. All this learning takes place in a program designed to provide the structure and caring they need during this transition from toddlerhood to preschool.
Your Child’s Day at The Sunshine House:
- Learning interactions including relationship building exercises, critical thinking, sensory, and language experiences
- Small group brain-based learning experiences
- Story time that includes Seeds of Literacy, focusing on literacy skills and character development
- Music and movement
- Outside time
Explorers / Early Preschool Features:
- Caring and attentive teachers and caregivers
- State-approved curriculum personalized to your child
- Daily feedback and communication
- Literacy and character development program
- Full-time, part-time and drop-in programs