The Sunshine House Powdersville / Piedmont, SC
Preschool & Childcare in Piedmont / Powdersville, SC
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Powdersville!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Powdersville! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Real-time photos & videos with free mobile app
- Cameras in all classrooms
- Exceptional, long-term teachers and staff
- School readiness, Spanish, literacy & sign language programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- Exciting, new playground equipment
- Before-school care with morning school drop-off
- Half day 4K drop-off and pick-up
- Fresh, healthy meals and snacks included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Concrete Primary
- Hunt Meadows
- Palmetto Elementary
- Powdersville Elementary
- Spearman Elementary
- Wren Elementary
- Computer Pals
- Happy Feet
Meet Our Director, Erin Bryant
My name is Erin Bryant, and I am the Center Director at The Sunshine House in Piedmont, SC. I have been working with children for 7 years now and I have enjoyed every minute of teaching, building relationships with parents and their children, and loving all these precious children that I have seen grow up before my eyes.
I taught sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students, and coached basketball for the C-team girls at Palmetto Middle School for two years. I decided that teaching middle school was not one of my passions and I was ready to get back to something I loved, which is early childhood education.
I am beyond thankful for God who has provided me with a job that I thoroughly enjoy and love coming to work with a special group of kids and coworkers.