Childcare, Daycare, Preschool Easley, SC
Childcare, Preschool & Afterschool Programs
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Easley!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Easley! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Photo & video updates with free mobile app
- Exceptional, long-term management, teachers and caregivers
- Nationally-recognized curriculum
- School readiness, literacy, Spanish and sign language programs
- On-site e-learning programs for K-5; full & part-day options
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Healthy meals, baby food & formula included in tuition
- East End
- Forest Acres
- West End
- Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, Debbie Carver
Debbie Carver has been with The Sunshine House in Easley, SC since 1997. She started out as the toddler teacher and quickly moved to the director position. She earned her ECD Credential from Greenville Technical College and her Early Childhood Certificate from Tri-County Technical College.
She is very passionate about child care and making a difference in the lives of children and believes that working with children is a very rewarding career.
She recently married her high school sweetheart and has two girls and two boys and the cutest malti-poo. She loves spending time on the beach with her family and loves NASCAR racing!