Do you want to create a better world? Or make a difference in the lives of children every day? Then we want to meet you!
We are always looking for experienced and talented early childhood educators, teachers and caregivers to join our team.
Classroom teaching opportunities include:
- Infant and toddler lead & assistant teachers
- Preschool and Pre-K lead & assistant teachers
- Before- and after-school lead & assistant teachers
- Georgia Pre-K lead and assistant teachers
- NC Pre-K teachers
- SC First Steps teachers
- Head Start teachers
Support positions include:
- Substitute teachers
- Float teachers
- Cooks / nutritionists
- Bus drivers
Center management positions include:
- Center Director
- Assistant Director
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees (30 hours or more per week) and other benefits for part-time employees (17-29 hours per week). And we have a lot of fun!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- Annual paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Generous childcare discounts
- Employee Perks discount program
- 401k retirement plan
- Positive, team-orientated environment
- Career advancement
- Continuing education and professional development, including Child Development Associate (CDA) assistance
For a complete list of current infant, toddler, and preschool opportunities and to apply online, click here.
Benefits may vary by position. The Sunshine House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
“Working at The Sunshine House was a great experience. They encourage teamwork. They also pride themselves on being a center that offers learning through play.”
-Lead preschool teacher, Summerville, SC
“The staff works very well together as a team. The management is very supportive of the staff and incorporates their ideas for a more enriching environment for all.”
– Preschool teacher, Greenville, SC
“I’ve learned just how important it is to work as a team to take care of the children. Management is very helpful and very understanding with one’s home life, also. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching the babies grow and learn something new every day.”
– Infant teacher, Irmo, SC