The Sunshine House at Grace Street Greenwood, SC
Daycare, Childcare & Preschool in Greenwood
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Greenwood!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Greenwood! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Photo & video updates with free mobile app
- School readiness, Spanish and literacy programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized Creative Curriculum
- Premium diapers and wipes provided for nominal fee
- Offers First Steps FREE 4K Program
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food & formula included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
Meet Our Director, Taylor Long
My name is Taylor Long, and I am originally from a small town 20 miles south of Washington, D.C. I moved to Greenwood, SC in 2011 where I found my passion for early child education. From that point on, I have worked with children in an out of licensed facilities. I started working at the Sunshine House in 2011 as a Teacher and became the Assistant Director in 2017.
I recently became the Center Director and I could not be more thrilled to be able to do what I love; building relationships with children and their parents! I have two beautiful little girls of my own that I absolutely adore and spend every second of my spare time watching them learn and grow! In my free time I also enjoy fishing, being out on the lake, and spending time with my loved ones!