The Sunshine House Loveland, CO
NAEYC-Accredited, Level 4 Preschool, Childcare & Early Education in Loveland, CO
Near McKee Medical Center
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Loveland!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Loveland! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Voted Best Childcare in Loveland!
- NAEYC Accredited, CO Shines Level 4 School
- Real-time photos & videos with mobile app
- Exceptional, long-term teachers and staff
- Nationally-recognized, state-approved curriculum
- School readiness, literacy, Spanish & sign language programs
- Large, fun playgrounds separated by age
- Fresh, nutritious meals and snacks included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad access
- Mary Blair
Meet Our Director, Sara Schmidt
Sara Schmidt is the Director of The Sunshine House - McKee in Loveland, CO. She has been employed at this child care center for more than 27 years and has an AAS Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The center is NAEYC accredited. Sara is a member of the Director’s council, Early Childhood Education member shaping the future, and has attended the Leadership Institute.
Sara has two children and enjoys playing basketball and outdoor activities.