Educational Daycare & Preschool in Lilburn!
For more than 45 years, The Sunshine House has been helping children build a solid educational and social foundation -- with all the fun of childhood mixed in. And we'd love to do the same for your child!
Get peace of mind that your child is safe, learning and having fun in a healthy, supportive environment. With advanced health and safety measures, on-site virtual learning programs for school-agers, stability and routine -- we're ready when you need us.
Sign up for a personal tour today, and find out how you can experience peace of mind tomorrow!
- 3-Star Bright from the Start Quality Rated school
- Industry-leading health & safety measures
- Photo & video mobile app updates
- Nationally-recognized curriculum
- School-readiness, Spanish & literacy programs
- On-site e-Learning & Virtual Learning for 5 to 12-year-olds
- Georgia Pre-K classes
- Healthy meals, baby food & formula included in tuition
- Quality Rated subsidy grants available to qualified individuals
- Gwin Oaks Elementary
- Craig Elementary
- Brookwood Elementary
- R.D. Head Elementary
Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, Nicole Buskey
Hello! My name is Nicole Buskey and I have over 10 years of experience as a teacher and as a child development administrator. I earned a Bachelors Degree in Psychology, minoring in Childhood Development and I earned a Masters Degree in Psychology, minoring in Leadership Coaching.
I have two beautiful girls, a 12-year-old and a 3-year-old. They are the sweetest girls you would ever meet. I am also newly wed to my husband Jeffrey. My family and I love taking trips and traveling to different places.
I enjoy working as a team, to achieve goals and making work a place to enjoy daily. The staff and families at the Lilburn location makes it easy for me to feel like I’m a part of their family and I look forward to growing with The Sunshine House.