The Sunshine House Centerra, Loveland, CO
Preschool, Childcare & Daycare in Loveland
Across from Fire Department in Centerra
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Centerra!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Centerra! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Voted Best Childcare in Loveland!
- Colorado Shines Level 4 School
- Real-time photos & videos with mobile app
- Exceptional, long-term staff
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- Nationally-recognized, state-approved curriculum
- Exciting and fun indoor climbing gym
- Large, fun playgrounds with water feature & climber
- Fresh, nutritious meals and snacks
- In-house chef
- High Plains
- Mary Blair
- New Vision
Meet Our Director, Carly Finch
My name is Carly Finch and I am the Center Director of The Sunshine House at Centerra.
I have over ten valuable and rewarding years of experience working with children in a licensed care setting. I have been a Sunshine House team member for four of those years. My time with The Sunshine House has allowed me to grow professionally as a teacher, assistant director, and now a center director.
When I am not at the center I enjoy spending time with my husband, Benjamin. Our favorite thing to do is travel. We are always on the go to someplace new and exciting.
I look forward to working with your family and our staff to create a warm, safe, and loving environment that will help to support your child's development and create a sense of home for your family.