Childcare and Daycare in Greenville Greenville, SC
Daycare & Preschool in Greenville, SC at White Horse Road
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Greenville!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Greenville! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Photo & video updates with free mobile app
- Experienced, bilingual teachers and staff
- School readiness, Spanish, literacy & sign language programs
- On-site e-learning programs for K-5; full and part-day options
- Nationally-recognized curriculum
- Premium diapers and wipes provided for nominal fee
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food & formula included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Duncan Chapel
- North Franklin Headstart
- Northwest Crescent, CDC
- Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, Allison Ellis
Hello, my name is Allison Ellis! I started working in childcare in 1993, and since then have worked as a preschool Director, an EDP Director, summer camp Program Director, Assistant Director, and a Teacher for various ages. I earned my Master’s degree in Human Resource Management from Capella University and my Bachelor’s degree in Human Development from Eckerd College.
I hope to continue to grow the sunshine family in the Greenville community, and also get more involved in local events. My favorite part of working with our students is free hugs! I love connecting to the children and knowing I have helped create a place where they can feel safe and free to explore and learn.
In my free time, I love being a mom! I have been married 11 years and have 3 children, who are 8, 9, and 10 years old. Evenings and weekends are largely about soccer, dance and chorus practice. When I can, I love to hike, go to Lake Keowee, or read & listen to jazz.