The Sunshine House Tucker, GA
NAEYC-Accredited Daycare, Childcare, Pre-K & Preschool in Tucker
Off Montreal Rd West near Quest Diagnostics
- NAEYC Accredited
- 2-Star Quality Rated school!
- Photo & video updates with free mobile app
- Exceptional, long-term management & staff
- School readiness, literacy, sign language & Spanish programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- Healthy meals and snacks included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
Meet Our Director, Regina Gamble
Greetings! My name is Regina Gamble and I am the Center Director at the Sunshine House Early Learning Academy in Tucker, Georgia. I have worked at the Sunshine House Early Learning Academy more than 20 years. I started as a Toddler Teacher and was later promoted as the Assistant Director.
I enjoy working for The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy and am very proud of our center and the enriched curriculum we offer. I feel our child care center works magnificently together and has lots of fun attending training and conferences to improve our curriculum.
I love children and teaching them every day, even just a new word, is super rewarding. My goal is to continue growing as a professional to give the children at the Sunshine House the best possible learning experiences that will help them develop and get ready not only for kindergarten but for life.
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, listening to jazz music, reading and spending time with my family and friends!