The Sunshine House S. Centennial Ave., Aiken, SC
Daycare, Preschool & Afterschool in Aiken, SC
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Aiken!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Aiken! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Security cameras in all classrooms
- Photo & video updates with free mobile app
- School readiness, Spanish and literacy programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized Creative Curriculum
- Exceptional long-term teachers and caregivers
- Offers First Steps FREE 4K Program
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food & formula included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Aiken Elementary
- Chukker Creek Elementary
- East Aiken Elementary
- Millbrook Elementary
- Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, Jessica Daddario
My name is Jessica Daddario and I was born and raised in Syracuse, NY. I have been happily married since 2010 and have three wonderful children. I graduated from SUNY Cortland and have my degree in Early Childhood and Childhood Education. I have been working with children for more 10 years and love every moment of it.
I was a previous Director of the Sunshine House for three years, and then taught in the Aiken County School District. Some of my hobbies include singing, hiking, crafting, and spending time with my family. I love all sports and my favorite teams are the Cowboys and Syracuse.
“Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” ~Neil Postman. We need to be the guidance for the children in our society today and we need to show children that they can achieve anything they set their minds to!