Infant, toddler, preschool & afterschool care:
Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
6 weeks - 12 years
- Engage-NG Interactive Whiteboards
- In-house chef
- Electronic keypad entry
- NC 4-star school!
- Real-time photo & video updates with FREE Sunshine House app
- Free Spanish, sign language and literacy programs
- Curriculum personalized to your child
- Gross motor playroom, science enrichment room, computer lab
- Fresh, nutritious meals and snacks
Tuition varies by classroom and program. For current classroom availability and tuition information, please contact us!
- Bain Elementary School
- Clear Creek Elementary School
- Lebanon Road Elementary School
- Queens Grant Community School
Meet the Director, Brittany Deluca
My name is Brittany Deluca. I am married and have two sons, who have both attended The Sunshine House since they were infants.
I was born and raised in Charlotte. My family has lived in Mint Hill since 2008 and we have fallen in love with the community. I enjoy singing, dancing, creating, and spending quality time with my family and friends.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and have worked in the education field since 2006.
I know there is no other place I would rather be. My passion is educating and nurturing children of all ages and backgrounds. Every day, I strive to see all children in my care develop a sense of confidence, self-love, and passion for learning that will last a lifetime.