The Sunshine House Summerville, SC
Childcare, Daycare, Preschool & Afterschool in Summerville
- Real-time photos & videos with free mobile app
- Exceptional, long-term teachers and staff
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- Large, fun playgrounds for all age groups
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food and formula included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Ft. Dorchester
- Joeseph Pye
- Sand Hill
- Oakbrook's bus picks up in morning, and drops off in afternoon
- Soccer Shots
Meet Our Director, Fran Bartlett
Hi! My name is Fran Bartlett, and I am the director of The Sunshine House in Summerville. I have been with The Sunshine House since 1992. I was a teacher with every age group until becoming a director in 1999.
I married my high school sweetheart, John, 25 years ago, and we have two wonderful boys, Cody and Kobe. We also have a Weimaraner, Tinsel.
Caring for and nurturing children is all I am wired to do. It is my passion. I attended Trident Technical College in Charleston in 2010 and graduated with honors in applied science and early childhood education.
I love reading and spending lots of time at the beach. Living on the coast is the best!