The Sunshine House Summerville, SC
Childcare, Daycare, Preschool & Afterschool in Summerville
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Summerville!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Summerville! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Photo & video updates with our mobile app
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- Large, fun playgrounds for all age groups
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food and formula included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Ft. Dorchester
- Joeseph Pye
- Sand Hill
- Oakbrook's bus picks up in the morning, and drops off in the afternoon
- Soccer Shots
- Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, Fran Bartlett
Hi! My name is Fran Bartlett, and I am the director of The Sunshine House in Summerville. I have been with The Sunshine House since 1992. I was a teacher with every age group until becoming a director in 1999.
I married my high school sweetheart, John, 25 years ago, and we have two wonderful boys, Cody and Kobe. We also have a Weimaraner, Tinsel.
Caring for and nurturing children is all I am wired to do. It is my passion. I attended Trident Technical College in Charleston in 2010 and graduated with honors in applied science and early childhood education.
I love reading and spending lots of time at the beach. Living on the coast is the best!