The Sunshine House Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA
Preschool, Daycare & Childcare in Lawrenceville
Near Hwy. 124 Intersection
- GA Quality Rated school
- Photo & video updates with free mobile app
- School readiness, literacy and Spanish programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- Large, fun playgrounds separated by age
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Limited number of Quality Rated subsidy grants available to qualified individuals
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food and formula included in tuition
- Cedar Hill Elementary
- Craig Elementary
- Winn Holt Elementary
- Pharr Elementary
- Lawrenceville Elementary
- Simonton Elementary
Meet Our Director, Amanda Lanoue
Hi families! My name is Amanda Lanoue, and I am the Center Director at The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy off Sugarloaf Parkway. I started as a preschool teacher in 2012, and was then promoted to assistant director, and then center director.
Aside from being Center Director, I am married to my wonderful husband Joseph. We live in Loganville with our two dogs, Chloe and Caesar. In my free time, I love to do crafts and enjoy time with family and friends.
I truly enjoy what I do, and the relationships I have with our families here at The Sunshine House. We strive to provide quality care and education for every child, every family, every day! I look forward to meeting you and your family soon.