The Sunshine House Ramsey St., Fayetteville, NC
Childcare, Daycare & Preschool in Fayetteville
Beside Methodist University
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Fayetteville!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Fayetteville! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Real-time photos & videos with free mobile app
- Exceptional teachers and caregivers
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- Nationally-recognized, state-approved curriculum
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food and formula included in tuition
- Convenient to Fort Bragg Military Base, Methodist University and Fayetteville State University!
- College Lakes Elementary
- Howard Hall Elementary
- Long Hill Elementary
- Raleigh Road Elementary
- Warrenwood Elementary
Meet Our Director, Sandy Cooper
My name is Sandy Cooper. I have 16 years of child care experience, and I have been with The Sunshine House for seven years. Since being a part of this company, I have learned and grown so much. I have worked with all ages, but I started as a school age teacher. I was then promoted to Assistant Director. Now, I am excited to be the Center Director.
I have my Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education. I have certificates in child care administration and child development, as well as many other trainings. I am qualified as a level two administrator. Working with children isn’t always easy, but it is so rewarding. I love watching the children grow, and seeing all the hard work the teachers put in pay off in the long run. I enjoy getting to know the children and their families, and I hope to get the opportunity to work with you!