The Sunshine House Marietta, GA
Georgia Pre-K, Daycare, Childcare & Preschool in Marietta
Behind Paper Mill Village
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Marietta!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Marietta! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- GA Quality Rated school
- Real-time photos and videos with complimentary app
- Recently remodeled classrooms and building
- School readiness, literacy, Spanish & sign language programs
- Nationally-recognized curriculum
- Large, fun playgrounds for all age groups
- Healthy meals and snacks included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- East Side
- East Valley
- Mt. Bethel
- Sedalia Park
- Sope Creek
- Little Yogis
- C.A.T.S. (Children , Acting, Theatre, Storytelling)
- Sidekick Soccer
Meet Our Director, Sherma Reavis-Dailey
I am Sherma Reavis-Dailey, Center Director, and am happily married to Charles. We are proud parents to Dominique and Conrad. I enjoy entertaining in my home with family and friends. Believe it or not, cleaning is my way of relaxing!
I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Early Child Development from San Diego State University and have 30-plus years in the field of childcare. I believe working with children is a gift from God to me. I enjoy the partnership which is established between parent, child and self to enhance the creative, innocent and unique personality in each child. Being a positive and encouraging role model for the staff and encouraging them to always do their best is my motto.
I am happy to be a part of The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy family!