The Sunshine House Salt Pointe Pkwy, North Charleston, SC
Childcare, Day Care & Preschool in North Charleston
Off I-526 at Bridgeview on Ashley River
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of North Charleston!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of North Charleston! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Real-time photos & videos with free mobile app
- Newly remodeled classrooms and building
- School readiness, literacy and Spanish programs
- Baby sign language programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- Fresh, healthy meals and snacks included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Goodwin Elementary
- Hunly Park Elementary
- Lambs Elementary
- Mary Ford Elementary
- Meeting Street Elementary @ Brentwood
- Orange Grove Elementary Charter Schoo
- Springfield Elementary
Meet Our Director, Marlaina Alston
Hello! My name is Marlaina Alston, and I am from a small town called Yemassee, SC. I have a B.A. in english, language, and literature with a minor in psychology from Winthrop University.
I have been with The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy since 2010, and it is a wonderful place to work! The Sunshine House prides itself on customer service, and I love serving the families that I encounter on a daily basis. I am so grateful for the relationships that I have built and the ones I will build in the future.
When I am not at The Sunshine House I enjoy listening to music, writing, reading, and hanging out with my friends. Ask me about my music collection!