The Sunshine House Kernersville, NC
Educational childcare, preschool & afterschool in the Triad!
- All new classrooms & equipment; newly remodeled facility
- Brand new playgrounds and playground equipment
- Real-time photos & videos with free mobile app
- School readiness, Spanish, literacy & sign language programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- Healthy meals and snacks included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Caleb's Creek
- Sedge Garden
- Smith Farm
- Union Cross
- Extravadance & Tumble
Meet Our Director, Cheryl Smith
Not many people can say they enjoy what they do, but after 27 years in childcare, I find it to be a very rewarding career. It gives me much pleasure to see the impact on the kids’ lives that I touch. As a director, I will ensure that all decisions are made in the best interest of the children. I encourage and promote a healthy learning environment where children will grow and learn to their fullest potential.
I have chosen this as my career for many reasons; however, I feel the most important reason is that I love children and believe strongly that early childhood education is an important factor in a child’s physical and cognitive growth and development.
I am very outgoing, which allows me to naturally connect with children and families of all backgrounds and walks of life. I believe strongly in including community partners and value them as a vital part of the child care program.
Looking forward to working with and partnering with you and your child!