Daycare and Preschool in Hope Mills Hope Mills, NC
Childcare, Daycare & Preschool in Hope Mills
Behind Food Lion, off Legion Road
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Hope Mills!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Hope Mills! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Security cameras in all classrooms
- Photo & video updates with free mobile app
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- Nationally-recognized, state-approved curriculum
- Baby sign language programs
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food and formula included in tuition
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
- Cumberland Road Elementary
- Ed Baldwin Elementary
- Elizabeth Cashwell Elementary
- Galberry Farms Elementary
- Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, LaTonia Hambrick
My name is LaTonia Hambrick. I’ve been married for 18 years and have four children of my own. I have an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education with numerous other Early Childhood Certifications. I am qualified as a level two Administrator with the North Carolina Division Of Development and Early Education and have worked with children more than 17 years.
I started working with children in a school setting and then later moved on to the childcare setting. I have enjoyed both careers as I take great pleasure in watching the children I have worked with grow into their own. I’ve been with The Sunshine House since 2011. I started out as a two year old teacher, then moved on to Assistant Director, and now I am the Center Director.
Our role can be challenging one, but it is rewarding nonetheless, because of the families we partner with. I take immense pride in knowing I am helping to mold our next generation. I am excited about having an opportunity to learn about your child and helping them grow.