The Sunshine House W. Friendly Ave., Greensboro, NC
Childcare, Daycare & Preschool in Greensboro
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Greensboro!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Greensboro! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Real-time photos & videos with free mobile app
- Afterschool Program | Special fall rate of $50/week
- Exceptional teachers and caregivers
- Nationally-recognized, state-approved curriculum
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- Healthy meals, snacks, baby food and formula included in tuition
- Full-time, part-time, drop-in programs
- Secure building with electronic keypad access
- Guilford Elementary
- Jefferson Elementary
- Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, Tracey Patterson
My name is Tracey Patterson. I have been in the childcare field for 17 years. I started out as a teacher and worked my way to Assistant Director. I was an Assistant Director for 7 years and now I am the Center Director of this Sunshine House.
I have always enjoyed working with children and watching them develop. I am married, and in my spare time, love spending time with friends and family.
I look forward to you and your family joining our family here at The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy.