The Sunshine House at CSU Fort Collins, CO
Childcare, Preschool & Early Education in Fort Collins
At Colorado State University
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of CSU!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of CSU! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- NAEYC-Accredited; Colorado Shines Level 4 School
- Real-time photos & videos with our mobile app
- Exceptional, long-term teachers and staff
- Nationally-recognized, state-approved curriculum
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- Secure building with electronic keypad access
- Fresh, nutritious meals and snacks
- Proud partners with Front Range Community College ECE
- Stretch & Grow offered in Spanish bi-weekly
- Tumble Bus
- Amazing Athletes
- Mighty Kicks
- Stretch & Grow
- Meet Our Director
Meet Our Director, Samantha Coontz
Samantha Coontz has more than 20 years of early childhood experience both as a teacher and an administrator in the Fort Collins area. She currently serves as a board member for the Early Childhood Council of Larimer County and the Front Range Community College ECE Programs Advisory Board.
In most recent years, Samantha and her team have focused on quality improvement by participating in the Putnam School Readiness Project, and achieved a high standard with Qualistar rating and NAEYC Accreditation.
It is with hard work and dedication to our families that Samantha and her team focus on building a place that is fun, interesting and peaceful for children.
When Sam isn't at the center, she is a full-time student, wife to Jason, and the mom of two fantastic girls. She enjoys kickboxing, spending time outdoors and tending to her miniature pony.