We are always looking for experienced and talented early childhood educators, teachers and caregivers to join our growing team.
Classroom teaching opportunities include infant and toddler teachers, preschool and Pre-K teachers, and before- and after-school teachers.
Support positions include substitute teachers, float teachers, cooks and bus drivers. And center management positions include Center Director, Director-in-Training, Co-Director and Assistant Director.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees (30 hours or more per week) and other benefit packages for part-time employees (17-29 hours per week).
And we have a lot of fun!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- Annual paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Generous childcare discounts
- Employee Perks discount program
- Verizon Wireless discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Positive, team-orientated environment
- Continuing education and professional development, including Child Development Associate (CDA) assistance
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
For a list of current infant, toddler, and preschool opportunities and to apply online, click here.
Benefits may vary by position. The Sunshine House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Infant, toddler, preschool lead teachers
- Assistant infant, toddler and preschool teachers
- Before and afterschool teachers
- Georgia Pre-K lead teachers
- Assistant Georgia Pre-K teachers
- NC Pre-K teachers
- SC First Steps teachers
- Head Start teachers
- Cooks and nutritionists
- Bus drivers
- Center managers
Opportunities in education, field support, human resources, marketing, facilities and finance may also be available.