A break in school shouldn’t break your schedule – or your child’s opportunities for fun! So we’ve designed a festive, fun winter break program your school-age child will LOVE.
Winter Break Camp!
New Year celebrations from around the world will come alive during our Winter Break Camp. Campers age 5 – 12 will experience field trips and hands-on, seasonal activities focused on bringing these festivities to life. Here are just a few activities your child will enjoy!
- Making good luck pigs (Austrian tradition)
- Building a dancing dragon from recycled materials (Chinese)
- Writing New Year’s resolutions (United States)
- Creating homemade noisemakers (Australia)
- Building ceremonial boats (Brazil)
- Creating ceramics (Denmark)
- And everything in between!
Why The Sunshine House?
- More than 40 years of experience
- Full-day, part-day and drop-in options
- Caring, experienced teachers
- Nationally-recognized, state-approved curriculum
- Licensed and regulated with advanced security
- Fresh, nutritious meals and snacks
Special holiday rates!
Get started today by finding a Sunshine House near you!