We’re honored Upstate families have trusted us with their children for more than 40 years. Why? Because our programs help your child reach their full potential, with school readiness, socialization, literacy, character development, and critical life skills at the center of our focus.
- Programs for children 6 weeks – 12 years
- Safe, licensed and secure facilities
- Experienced, talented teachers and caregivers
- Positive social connections with other children
- Free diapers in infant and toddler classrooms
- Free Spanish, sign language and literacy programs
- Nationally-recognized Creative CurriculumTM
- Transportation for before- and after-school programs
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared daily
- Full-time, part-time and drop-in programs
Enroll by Feb. 24 and get free registration as our welcome gift.*
For more Sunshine House trusted family stories, click here.
*Offer valid through 2/24/17. Free initial registration for one child; one-time use; new families only. Subject to space availability. Offer does not guarantee enrollment. Gifts are available while supplies last.
Greenville Area Locations:
Plus, 4 Spartanburg locations!