Childcare costs vary. The best way to get tuition information is to speak with the Center Director of the school you’re interested in attending. Your Director can walk you through our programs and care options, and answer all your questions!
Tuition costs are impacted by many factors, including:
- Rates vary by region, city and school.
- Your child’s age, and the programs you’re interested in.
- Number of days, and the number of hours per day you need care.
Tuition is All-Inclusive
Tuition includes the following:
- Fresh breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Meals are prepared on-site daily.
- All curriculum instruction, consumables, and activities.
- Spanish, sign language and literacy programs.
- School-age tuition includes transportation from school to the center each afternoon. Both before- and after-school care is available at most Sunshine House locations.
Pay Tuition Online
Click here to pay your tuition online. Please check with your Center Director for your login name and password to access the Parent Portal.
Families with more than one child enrolled full-time at The Sunshine House may receive a multi-child discount. Please check with your Center Director for details.
The Sunshine House also maintains a number of partnerships with businesses. Please check with your Center Director or Human Resources department to see if your employer is a participant. Corporate discounts are location-specific. It is the family’s responsibility for inquiring into these discounts. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively. Discounts through corporate partnerships may change at any time without notice.
Tuition discount offers may not be combined, and are not applicable to other programs under The Sunshine House umbrella of companies.
Most Sunshine House schools accept families participating in the subsidized childcare assistance program. If you think you may be eligible to receive childcare assistance, you must first apply for services through your participating state agency. If you are approved, you will receive a childcare voucher from your agency with instructions.