The Sunshine House’s School-Age Program
Designed for the dynamic, ever-changing needs of today’s active children, our school-age program emphasizes a safe, organized, and supervised environment responsive to the interests and developmental needs of your child. During school holidays and summer months, we offer a full-day schedule rich in hands-on activities and exciting field trips!
Our school-age program is filled with proprietary brain-based experiences, developed by education experts to provide for optimal brain development.
Research tells us that children’s brains develop best when they have active experiences in:
- Critical thinking
- Language development
- Relationship building (social-emotional experiences)
- Sensory exploration
We know your child needs a break after a long day of school, so these activities don’t even feel like learning – they are all about fun experiences! We also encourage children to take an active role in shaping their experience at The Sunshine House — from putting on a class play to forming up clubs to helping design their classroom space. We want your child to feel comfortable and welcome in our engaging after-school environment.
School-Age Program Features:
- Professional and caring early childhood educators
- Homework support
- Spanish language program
- Literacy and character development program
- Reports on your child’s progress and development
- Before and after-school hours, full-day options during holidays and summer
- Affordable, all-inclusive tuition
- Financial aid programs available
- Science projects
- Talent shows
- Community service