Prepare Your Child for First Grade!
Small Class Sizes & Certified Teachers
With small group sizes, five day in-person classes, and a nationally-recognized Kindergarten curriculum taught by certified teachers, your child will receive important one-on-one attention they need to prepare for first grade in our Private Kindergarten!
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wrap around care available starting at 6:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Certified teachers
- Smaller group size
- Individualized attention
- Nationally-recognized Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten
- Teacher conferences and assessments help track your child’s progress
- Tuition includes healthy snacks and lunch
Curriculum Areas of Focus:
- The Arts
- Math & Critical Thinking
- Social Studies
- Science & Technology
- Social Skills
Health & Safety Precautions
We’ve observing enhanced health and safety practices, including temperature checks, health screenings, limited access, regular sanitizing and more.
Classes start Mon., August 24. And with small group sizes, registration is on a first-come basis. Contact us today to reserve your child’s space!