Quality childcare, preschool and afterschool programs!
Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
6 weeks - 12 years
- In-house chef
- Electronic keypad entry
- Real-time photo and video updates of your child with the Sunshine House app
- Free Spanish, sign language and literacy programs
- Nationally-recognized curriculum personalized to your child
- Enrichment programs include creative movement and dance classes
- Fresh, nutritious meals and snacks
Tuition varies by classroom and program. For current classroom availability and tuition information, please contact us!
- Redbank Elementary
- WhiteKnoll Elementary
- Saxe Gotha Elementary
- Congaree Wood Elementary
Meet the Director, Alexis Jenkins
I have been part of child care development for 20 years. During this time I have held a range of positions from pre-kindergarten to director at The Sunshine House.
I've been married for 21 years to Dwayne L. Jenkins and we are the proud parents of two sons: William, a graduate of Western Carolina University, and Anthony, a junior at Charleston Southern University.
I have a love for children and enjoy seeing them grow and develop under my leadership. In my spare time I like boating on Lake Murray with my husband, shopping and spending time with my family.