The Sunshine House Gainesville, FL
Childcare, Day Care & Preschool Programs in Gainesville
Learning Starts at The Sunshine House of Gainesville!
You can rest assured your child is safe, learning, developing socially and having fun each day at The Sunshine House of Gainesville! Our talented teachers and caregivers focus on school readiness, social, emotional and intellectual development, literacy, problem-solving skills, and what every child needs – love and care!
- Real-time photos & videos with free mobile app
- School readiness, Spanish, sign language & literacy programs
- State-approved, nationally-recognized curriculum
- VPK extended hours program
- Free formula and fresh, nutritious meals and snacks
- Secure building with electronic keypad entry
Meet Our Director, Brandi Crossman
Hello! I have been a child care professional since 1993, and I have been with The Sunshine House since 2006. I have my AA degree in education and hold an advance director's credential.
I have been married for 16 years, and I have an 15-year old son and an 13-year old daughter. I have two cats. I enjoy reading, watching scary movies, and spending time with my family.