Fun Family Recipes!
Pumpkin spiced kisses recipe
Here’s a great recipe we found for fall: cookies with pumpkin spice and Hershey Kisses!
24 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
1 log store-bought sugar cookie dough, softened
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup raw or coarse sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, add the cookie dough, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, mixing very well. Chill the dough for at least one hour or until it becomes stiff and easy to handle.
- In a small bowl mix the raw sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Using a mini cookie scoop or spoon, roll dough into balls trying to keep them all uniform in size. Keep the cookie balls rather small because they will spread as they bake. Roll each ball into the raw sugar mix and place on the cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and gently place a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container for several days.
Yields 24 cookies, depending on size. From Sheknows.com.